Dube Dub
I think I was either 7 or 8 when I realy started to listen to music, listening to the different songs and raps of various artists on the radio I would wounder how they produced the sound, I thought the sound was made in the house so I started makeing different casset tapes of sounds that I would make in the house and back then I was a serious RAP head, it was stickly rap and a little R&B. One of the main sounds that I would prouduce was the sound that comes from banging on the washing machine and as it turns out I used that same sound in a song called "WEB OF LOVE" which is 1 of 18 tracks off the album titled "Recognize DUBE-DUB" back then I had no idea that I would actualy use the sound in a recording. I would stay with realitives in the summer BMX bikeing and playing ball,lifting weights, swiming,dateing as well as listen to music my brother and sisters werent even thought off yet. At the age of 14 I was out clubin with the fellas I would break dance and free style on the mic at house partys. My first demo tape was made in the house, it was rap with alota fast track beats and in 1991 I made a single that was wack as far as Im concerened and I had to make a come back. I performed a rap style type joint on stage 1 time and some cat tryed to diss me wile I was on stage and all I did was diss him back in my rap and the audience started to go wild I could go into details like, when I had finished the song I gently put the mic down wile holding the mic by the cord but to make a long story short I let the buliding. Now back then it was all about hats who had the dopest hat who had the fates gold who got their hat snatched or jewlery snatched and who didnt these were toughf times for an only child, but I made it, come to think of it, it still is roughf out there. I graduated from High school and worked as a security guard for 3 years . and after this I wrote the Album Recognize DUBE-DUB then I was out of the game for 10 years. So finaly when I got the chanse to get back into producing music after 10 years I was realy eager to go record the music, it took me three years to record the song but with the help from my engineers Joe,Victor,and Rick my Graphic desighner we got it done. Im currently working on my second Album, Im a single male , with no kids , Ive never been married. Ive surfed the web and looked up my name in a search engine and read that all of my songs are so great that youve gota listen to them.
Band Name:
Dube Dub
Album Name:
Recognize
Email Address:
dubydub100@gmail.com
Website:
Music Style:
pop,rock,rap
Influences:
Al B Sure
No comments:
Post a Comment
Add Your Information for Our Directory